Salazar Law Partners with 9 Firms to Create Florida Business Continuity Task Force
April 8, 2020 Posted in Firm News
In response to the unfortunate business implications COVID-19 has had on area business owners, Salazar Law has joined forces with several Florida business professionals and firms to launch the Florida Business Continuity Task Force. This partnership will serve as a central, statewide resource for businesses needing guidance in a wide variety of fields, from bankruptcy and legal issues to filing insurance claims, financial questions, employment and HR matters to marketing strategies.
“The challenges presented by this pandemic are unprecedented. To not just survive but overcome this crisis, our community must pull together. The Taskforce members aim to help our fellow business professionals in Florida by providing expertise, timely information and strategies,” said Luis Salazar, Founder of Salazar Law. “We hope to turn challenges into opportunities as we deal with this pandemic now and beyond.”
The Florida Business Continuity Task Force can be found online at flabusinesscontinuity.com. The website includes articles and other resources compiled by an elite team of professionals and leaders across a variety of sectors. These include the following:
- Luis Salazar, Salazar Law - Commercial Litigation and Bankruptcy
- Richard Montes de Oca, MDO Partners - Corporate, International and Real Estate
- Michael R. Torres, PAAST, P.L. – Accounting
- Silka Gonzalez, ERMProtect – Cybersecurity
- Daniel F. Benavides, Sandman Savrann PLLC - Hospitality
- Mike Simmons, WIMS Consulting – Marketing
- Mark Miller, Miller Friel, PLLC - Insurance
- Roland Sanchez-Medina Jr., SMGQ Law - Corporate and Securities Law
- Jorge Mestre, Rivero Mestre – Commercial Litigation
- Asnardo Garro, ARHMF, LLP - Corporate and Financial Services
Salazar Law, LLP, a minority-owned boutique law firm in Coral Gables, serves individuals and businesses looking to seize financial or business opportunities through start-ups, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, or confronting compliance challenges and government investigations, financial crisis, or complex commercial litigation.